Industrial Automation Device,LED light switches with 3 detectors inside
Welcome to Industrial Automation Device (3x Detector Range)
The product is a new saving-energy switch; it adopts good sensitivity detector, integrated circuit. SMT. It gathers automatism, convenience, safety, saving-energy and practicality functions. The wide detection field is consist of detectors. It works by receiving human motion infrared rays. When one enters the detection field, it can start the load at once and identify automatically day and night; Its installation is very convenient and Its using is very wide. It has functions of power indication and the detection indication.
Infrared pir motion sensor switch SPECIFICATION:
|Power Source: 220 -240V/AC||Detection Range: 360°|
|Power Frequency: 50Hz||Working Temperature: -20°C~+40°C|
|Ambient Light: 3-2000LUX (adjustable)||Working Humidity: <93%RH|
|Time-Delay: min: 10sec±3sec|
|Installation Height: 2.2-4m|
|Detection Distance: 3-12m(<24°C)||Power Consumption: 0.45W (work) 0.1W (static)|
|Rated Load: 1200W (incandescent lamp)|
300W (energy-saving lamp)
|Detection Motion Speed: 0.6 ~1.5m/s|
Infrared pir motion sensor switch FUNCTION:
- Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “moon” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- SENS adjustable: It can be adjusted according to using location; low sensitivity with 3m for detection distance;high sensitivity with 6 or 12m, it fits for large room.
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the basic of the first time-delay rest.
- Time–Delay is adjustable. It can be set according to the consumer’s desire. The minimum time is 10sec±3sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.
Infrared pir motion sensor switch INSTALLATIION (see the diagram):
- Switch off the power.
- Please moving the upper cover with anti-clockwise whirl as per the diagram in the crust.
- Fix the bottom on the selected position with the inflated screw
- Connecting the power and the load to sensor as per the connection-wire sketch diagram.
- Buttoning the upper cover on the sensor, whirling the cover with clockwise when LED light bare, then you could switch on the power and test it
CONNECTION-WIER SKETCH DIAGRAM:
(see the right figure)
- Turn the LUX knob clockwise on the maximum(sun), turn the TIME knob anti-clockwise on the minimum, turn the SENS knob clockwise on the maximum.
- When you switch on the power, the controlled load and indication lamp are both not working. Preheat 30 seconds later, the load and the indicator lamp are turned on synchronization, in the absence of no inductor signals, the load should be stopped working within 5-30sec, the indicator lamp is turned off.
- After the first is out, make it sense again after 5~10sec. The load should work. When there is no inductor signals in the indicator lamp, the load should be stopped working within 5-15sec.
- Turn ambient light knob anti-clockwise on the minimum. If it is adjusted in the less than 3LUX, the inductor load should not work after load stop working. If you cover the detection window with the opaque objects (towel etc), the load work .under no induction signal condition, the load should stop working within 5-15sec.
Note: when testing in daylight, please turn LUX knob to (SUN) position, otherwise the sensor lamp could not work
- Electrician or experienced human can install it.
- The unrest objects can’t be regarded the installation basis-face.
- In front of the detection window there shouldn’t be hinder or unrest objects effecting detection.
- Avoid installing it near air temperature alteration zones for example: air condition, central heating, etc.
- For your safety. Please don’t open the case if you find hitch after installation.
- In order to avoid the unexpected damage of product, please add a safe device of 6A when installing infrared sensor, for example, fuse, safe tube etc.
SOME PROBLEM AND SOLVED WAY
- The load don’t work:
a. Check the power and the load.
b. Whether the indicator light is turned on after sensing? If yes, please check load.
c. If the indicator light do not turn on after sensing, please check if the working light correspond to the ambient light.
d. Please check if the working voltage correspond to the power source.
- The sensitivity is poor:
- a. Please check if in front of the detection window there are hinder that effect to receive the signals.
b. Please check the ambient temperature.
c. Please check if the signals source is in the detection fields.
d. Please check the installation height.
- The sensor can’t shut automatically the load:
a. If there are continual signals in the detection fields.
b. If the time delay is set to the longest.
c. If the power correspond to the instruction.
d. If the air temperature change near the sensor, air condition or central heating etc.